• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Webinar Digital Reputation Management

Apr 25, 2016
First Name
Charmaine
digital-reputation-LP-header.jpg

Can you afford negative reviews? Research shows 82% of consumers change dealerships after reading one. Join Dominion Dealer Solutions' webinar on Digital Reputation Management: Exclusive Insights from PCG Consulting with Brian Pasch and Michael Sos, May 19 at 2:00pm EDT.

Dealers attending this webinar will learn:

• Why social media advertising has become a mandatory ad channel for franchise dealers
  • How to not waste time and money on ineffective campaigns
  • Why it’s necessary for dealers to keep their brand message and inventory in front of in-market shoppers through social media advertising
  • Why eCommerce is focusing consumer attention to merchandising, online reviews, and social media during the car buying cycle
Register Now!
What: Digital Reputation Management: Exclusive Insights from PCG Consulting
When: Thursday, May 19, 2016 @ 2:00 - 3:00 EDT

About this Webinar:

Recently, PCG Consulting conducted an independent study of Dominion’s Prime Response reputation and social media management software. In this webinar, dealers will hear Brian Pasch, CEO & Founder of PCG Consulting, discuss his company's findings and how dealers can automate three strategic areas for online engagement: dealership reviews, merchandising, and social media advertising.

Michael Sos, general manager of digital initiatives for Dominion Dealer Solutions, will take dealers inside the Prime Response platform to demonstrate real dealer results.

Don't Wait! Reserve your spot now to also receive a FREE copy of the full PCG Consulting Research report on Dominion's PRIME Response.

Last edited:
Looks interesting and I'll bite my tongue on what tool I think dealers should be using for reputation management.

Yes bite your tongue. The Dominion's Prime Response product is one solid tool for dealerships. Sos, which is behind the product is one intelligent guy that has a lot to offer this industry.

I would highly encourage everyone to attend this webinar.