• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Digital Retailing- is anyone doing right yet?

We currently have Precise Price and it does generate a lot of leads and interest that results in sales. This is why I want to take it a step further. We are in a larger, urban market so our customers seem open to it. I anticipate a big push towards this on the dealer level in the next couple of years and I like to get ahead if the trends. The problem is finding the technology for it.

Emily, one thing to keep in mind, with Precise Price, everything the customer completes through the tool is showing in the desking tool when they get done, so when the customer shows up everything they selected matches. The difference in other tools is you get it as a lead form and will then have to input that into the CRM and Desking. Having everything communicate is vital to a great customer experience. I saw you are coming to NADA, come by the DealerSocket booth and let us show you whats coming next for Precise Price.

Emily, one thing to keep in mind, with Precise Price, everything the customer completes through the tool is showing in the desking tool when they get done, so when the customer shows up everything they selected matches. The difference in other tools is you get it as a lead form and will then have to input that into the CRM and Desking. Having everything communicate is vital to a great customer experience. I saw you are coming to NADA, come by the DealerSocket booth and let us show you whats coming next for Precise Price.

Thanks! We have Precise Price already and they already have me set for an appt! The tool has a lot of positives. I'm sure we will be going over the areas where I feel it is lacking. If you see me there come say hello!!!