• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

do u use ur brain?

Is this the one?

ScreenHunter_03Jul261535.jpg

um... No Comment

Whether I'm texting, emailing, chatting online, or even posting on a forum I typically use proper English. I can't stand abbreviations or "text talk". I don't know why but it just bugs me when someone is too lazy to spell things out properly and sound like an intelligent human being.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't know why but it just bugs me when someone is too lazy to spell things out properly and sound like an intelligent human being.

No doubt that this true for a segment of the population.

How about a new thread called "spell-check is your friend?" If this error is making the website of a BMW dealer whose target audience is probably full of people that share DanH's sentiment, I only wonder what is going out in templates created by employees. It might be worth taking an hour to read through the templates that your employees are sending. Do most dealers require employees to screen their templates through a manager before they are allowed to use them?

ScreenHunter_01 Aug. 15 09.49.jpg

Bumping this thread with another glaring error made by a vendor on a dealer website. See how long it takes you to find it, then scrutinize your own site...

ScreenHunter_02 Aug. 29 12.25.jpg

Also, thanks to the power of DealerRefresh, the copy on that ad on another forum has now been proofed.

Last edited: