• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Domain For Sale

CAORYAN

Boss
May 28, 2009
First Name
Ryan
I own www.preownedcertifiedbmw.com. I am interested in selling this domain. Before I stick it up for auction I am willing to take offers here. Call me at 678-446-7603 if interested. I don't have a need for it any longer and not looking to rip anyone off. Just want my money back plus a little. I was told I could possibly get $1500 for it but I don't need that much. I would rather a dealer own it and do something positive with it. Do your research, its a good one :)

I own www.preownedcertifiedbmw.com. I am interested in selling this domain. Before I stick it up for auction I am willing to take offers here. Call me at 678-446-7603 if interested. I don't have a need for it any longer and not looking to rip anyone off. Just want my money back plus a little. I was told I could possibly get $1500 for it but I don't need that much. I would rather a dealer own it and do something positive with it. Do your research, its a good one :)

About 33,300,000 results
12,100 searches, 18,100 searches

How much do you want $? It's going to be hard to rank, and almost impossible to top BMW they have been sitting on the #1 spot for quite awhile..

Since the thread is here and I have a lot of domains for sale, here is my list. Most of them aren't auto related but a lot of you guys are involved in unrelated things and may like to build some of these sites up. I'm planning on building most of them up but wouldn't mind some extra cash if any catch your fancy.

0pay.net
0pen.net
16xl.com
1aww.com
1kd.org
24guide.com
2qq2.net
3gmobilewireless.com
400error.com
5eds.com
5oo.biz
7hazards.com
9-30.com
abrevity.net
academymma.com
aco9.com
active50.com
adaytour.com
advancedmethodologies.com
aerialbranding.com
allparkour.com
alltruth.net
alluder.com
alt13.com
amixup.com
apexfoam.net
appdownloader.net
aspired.org
aterriblething.com
au3d.com
audiovideostore.net
autoauctionlisting.com
awardsevent.com
azid.org
b3ds.com
baltimoretowing.net
bathandbed.net
bayareapot.com
bedb.net
bestfinanceoffers.com
bestfinish.net
bloodvengeance.com
bookcruiseships.com
broaderbase.com
browsepublicrecords.com
businessandtaxlawyers.com
calleridblocking.com
canose.com
cddd.org
cheaplytravel.com
chinesetriad.com
classifiedmatters.com
cleanairsupplies.com
cncrouting.net
concordgrape.net
counterculturalist.com
cv2s.com
dberror.com
deepside.net
discoverbabynames.com
division-a.com
dlusions.com
dsfr.net
emediaproducer.com
enhancedbackup.com
entertainmentz.com
epoxymachine.com
ezart.net
f1sh.com
fastrecovery.net
immunising.com
lcs2.com
leveragingdebt.com
m2bd.com
melonslice.com
metalfabweld.com
mostenvied.com
mostexpensivesuites.com
networkreliable.com
newswriter.org
nj19.com
on1ine.com
pctechsupply.com
qttn.net
rapidimmersion.com
repairingjewelry.com
repairingpcs.com
roofmidwest.com
rooms123.com
s4ne.com
slzl.net
talentsearchagency.com
thecultleader.com
vpssecure.com
x33d.com
zodiactest.com
zyzp.net
zzvv.org

About 33,300,000 results
12,100 searches, 18,100 searches

How much do you want $? It's going to be hard to rank, and almost impossible to top BMW they have been sitting on the #1 spot for quite awhile..

I actually know how hard it would be and I am 100% confident I could rank in the top 3 or 4 within 1 year if built properly. $300 would be nice. I have had the domain since 2008 or so and haven't made a dime on it. Again, I may stick it up for action but before I do I wanted to offer it to someone at a dealership so someone else didn't get it. Let me know if interested. I can tell you I haven't had anyone call me from this post and I haven't posted it anywhere else. I may stick it on Facebook next week if no interest and then by end of January I'll put it for auction on Godaddy.

By the way I built a site almost 1 year ago today and I am ranked #3 overall with 587,000,000 results. It's not that hard. The domain isn't even as good or old as this one. Don't let that number scare you. You have to look at what the 33 million results are doing to determine how you should rank. Top 3 isn't unrealistic if done properly.

I could build a site on it and sell the leads :)