- Mar 18, 2020
- 1
- 0
- First Name
- Aaron
When I started in automotive about 20 years ago, much of time was spent learning from people on this forum. Coming full circle, I have started my own consulting company aimed at helping dealers grow with a focus on 6 key pillars:
-Partner Management: all vendor reports analyzed and brought into one single report
-Marketing Synergy: all messaging and pricing consistent wherever the dealer advertises
-Phone Up Audits
-Lead Management Audits
-Service Opportunity-monthly audits to see how a dealer's offers compare to their competitors
-Website maintenance-we find the broken links, outdated pages, DR tool not loading, etc.
You can check out more here: www.drivemomentumpartners.com
If you or anyone you know needs a helping hand, send them my way. I also have an outstanding referral bonus plan.
-Partner Management: all vendor reports analyzed and brought into one single report
-Marketing Synergy: all messaging and pricing consistent wherever the dealer advertises
-Phone Up Audits
-Lead Management Audits
-Service Opportunity-monthly audits to see how a dealer's offers compare to their competitors
-Website maintenance-we find the broken links, outdated pages, DR tool not loading, etc.
You can check out more here: www.drivemomentumpartners.com
If you or anyone you know needs a helping hand, send them my way. I also have an outstanding referral bonus plan.