• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Dynamic vehicle comments

I began playing with Dynamic Comments today and using them along with custom comments is a perfect blend. It helps organize my thoughts and then I can expand from there. It's sometimes a struggle to constantly be coming up with new word tracks and with the new Dynamic Comments I find it much easier to get started.

You guys need to put the option codes in the DMS for your new cars. I checked and it doesn't look like you currently put them. Then we can show them in the CRM for you and build some awesome dynamic comments for them!

Last edited:
You guys need to put the option codes in the DMS for your new cars. I checked and it doesn't look like you currently put them. Then we can show them in the CRM for you and build some awesome dynamic comments for them!

For those of you that use ADP and are a GM dealer, you can have the exact options, pricing etc come over when you stock in the vehicles. This is of course just for new but when we are invoiced we just enter the order number and it pulls over everything. It does all the pricing as well. It makes life easy for the office ladies and our as well. I forget what the feature is called but you should be able to ask your ADP rep...

I began playing with Dynamic Comments today and using them along with custom comments is a perfect blend. It helps organize my thoughts and then I can expand from there. It's sometimes a struggle to constantly be coming up with new word tracks and with the new Dynamic Comments I find it much easier to get started.

Mitchell,

Here are some examples of just the options from a Mercedes dealer that has the option codes put in. Let me know if you want to do this and I will help you figure it out. Optional equipment plus if you set up the incentives integration would make some awesome comments.

Comes equipped with great options for your driving pleasure: Panorama Sunroof, Heated Front Seats, iPod Integration Kit (In Glovebox)...

Oh, and did you notice that it's generously equipped with options: Panorama Sunroof, Heated Front Seats, iPod Integration Kit (In Glovebox)...

It has tons of optional equipment such as: Panorama Sunroof, Heated Front Seats, iPod Integration Kit (In Glovebox)...

Joe,

What did you think of the demo? I want to make sure the CG will fit your needs. From what I understand, if we can emulate what you need then we've just made life a LOT easier for dealers across the country.

Thanks again for your help. I hope to see you at NADA!

--Jesse Biter
CEO / HomeNet Automotive

Jesse,

Thnx for your reply. I've been in lengthy discussions with your team (Phil, Susan & Daymon). I like what I see, but I am pushing your great team go all the way! It's no small project, it'll roll out in stages (crawl, walk, run ;-) , but when your done, the dividends for HN and it's dealers will be enormous.

IMO, if we go all the way (run Forest run!), Webiol's platform can create a fully automated, turn-key system that can call upon the thousands of points of data all over webiol and populate a page with it's comments structured and optimized towards the buyers needs. I hope we can get there! Customers want comments, search engines want text and Dealers want to get cars over the curb. Dealers are not well equipped to recruit and train unemployed college students on the finer aspects of how to write about cars.

Getting a comment generator to "speak to the buyer" and create interesting and informative reading is really difficult, but not if it's done right... And we're not that far out.

Later in it's development, I'd like to see the CG generate exports optimized for AutoTrader and Cars.com. In classified ad marketing, we need short high impact "options rich" summaries because 120 characters is all the real estate we have to get shoppers to click into a detail page, so, you got to hit those readers with the good stuff right up front!!

Then, to the other side of the publishing scale where we're not cramped for space, the CG is wired right into webiol and webiol knows everything about THAT vehicle. The CG can produce large page of organized and interesting commentary. Take this rich vehicle content and add popular search phrases and GEO phrases* and wrap that all up into an export that will be mapped into a CMS** (like wordpress) and what you have is an industry 1st. A fully automatic, self generating, self publishing satellite marketing system, all created on inexpensive SEO friendly sites, all done to satisfy the buyer's needs.

Hope this helps and See you at NADA!

*GEO phrases = cities that the dealer serves
** Content Management System

Last edited: