• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

fanbullet.com Anyone Used Them?

Just stumbled accross this site Facebook Marketing | Twitter Marketing | Get Facebook Likes They are offering to produce 1,000's of Face Book and Twitter followers for a fee. Has anyone here heard of or used them?

Shereef,

First let me state I've had no experience with this company. More importantly, I don't think I'd want any experience with them. This is going to come down to a Quality VS Quantity argument. What dealers want and need are fans that could actually represent an opportunity to become customers. I'm not sure that companies of this ilk offer that - They offer sheer numbers.

As a dealer, I'd want local folks. My current customers and their friends. People engaged in charities and causes I support, fans of my brand. I don't think I'd get any of those folks from a company like this. If I were to spend money promoting my Facebook presence, I'd be much more likely to do it with a highly targeted display campaign on Facebook.

Just my 2 cents.

fanbullet has attempted to answer the age old question "how much is a friend worth?" The answer is somewhere between 5 and 8 cents depending on whether or not you buy in bulk.

Totally agree with Ed. This is really just the 90's era 3rd party lead model revamped for the Facebook generation. Search for "contests" or "sweepstakes" in the search bar on FB. I'd be willing to bet 125 friends that is the pool fanbullet is swimming in.

Looks like chasing a Roadrunner to me!