• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Finding Maryland ISM's is hard

bzweifel

Boss
Oct 13, 2011
First Name
Blake
I just got briefed on all of the wording regulations of job ads..... boooooring. Apparently I'm only allowed to post ads that look exactly like every other ad. Is there an HR person out there who could edit this to make it compliant but not lose it's meaning? Your help is appreciated:

Here is the message that I would like to convey:

5 Day work week - No Sundays

Strong pay plan.

I’ve only been off of the floor for 9 days, so you are working with someone who still remembers what it is like to sell a car. That counts for something – I can honestly say that I want you to succeed. I’m ready to give you whatever assistance that you need, nothing more, nothing less. If you can walk in and be the top guy but you want to be left alone for the most part, I’m okay with that. On the other hand, if you have the drive and desire to be a great, but you don’t really know what you are doing, I’m okay with that as well. I’ll sit there and make follow up calls with you. I’ll take your T.O’s, I’ll pick you up when you need a motivational seminar. Just bring your positive attitude and we will figure out the rest - I mean that.

You may contact me however is convenient for you. My cell, email, text is listed below or you can PM me here. Let me know if you want a meeting or phone call.

Blake Zweifel
Toyota of Waldorf
Internet Sales Director
240-682-4770
[email protected]

Let me know what you are able to come up with. Thank you for your help.

Blake, I thought your girlfriend was coming down to Phoenix. I keep expecting her to come by and introduce herself.

Loose the 9 days off the floor. Your telling them you don't have any experience and don't know what the hell you are doing.

You have the #1 Franchise in the World. Elaborate on the pay plan to include Medical, Dental, 401K. You top ISM made $X. They want to know whats in it for me. You have more leads than you can handle. New Toyotas are stacked to the ceiling. Bring talent and a strong work ethic and we will make you successful.