• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

For ISM's ... How is June 2011 shaping up ?

danoneil

Boss
Apr 16, 2009
Awards
First Name
Dan
I work for a Honda dealership in Baltimore and we average 150 new cars and 65 used cars a month. The store had 143 new cars and 73 used cars sold in May. Internet represented 46% of that business (626 leads).

Despite having low inventory in May 2011, we tied our record for internet sales.

June is a much different story. This will probably go down as one of the worst months in 2 1/2 years.

How is June Shaping up for other dealers ?

I work for a Honda dealership in Baltimore and we average 150 new cars and 65 used cars a month. The store had 143 new cars and 73 used cars sold in May. Internet represented 46% of that business (626 leads).

Despite having low inventory in May 2011, we tied our record for internet sales.

June is a much different story. This will probably go down as one of the worst months in 2 1/2 years.

How is June Shaping up for other dealers ?

Granted I am on a much much smaller scale - June was our slowest month this year!

We're a smaller dealership. We sold 75 cars which is a very good total for us. 23 of them came through me (the internet manager). Needless to say, last month was great for me. Honestly I think it was a matter of the stars aligning. There was actually less traffic than usual. Just a good month.