• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

For Jeff and the other online Tutors here.

JohnScott

Boss
Aug 23, 2009
First Name
ME inc
Next time someone ask you "how do I........" just capture it with SCREEN TOASTER and post a link to it.

Why type it when you could demonstrate it, really cool online screen recording app. Its SO easy, you just click record and everything you is recorded and ready for instant playback without REGISTERING. You can upload it to the site, save a .mov or .swf file or even upload it to youtube with the click of a button.

"Share and stream videos online in Flash

Embed them on blogs and web pages or send them by email."

ScreenToaster - Online screen recorder. Capture screencasts instantly.

You might even find a tutorial you need already made at the site, there are tons of them. Ryan could have used this a couple weeks back.

Last edited:
Great idea! I wish the salesguys did this before they come and give the "My computer isn't working" - "Really, what's wrong" - "I dunno, come fix it". (We've actually got a better IT process now since that used to happen almost hourly.)

Good idea.

Great idea! I wish the salesguys did this before they come and give the "My computer isn't working" - "Really, what's wrong" - "I dunno, come fix it". (We've actually got a better IT process now since that used to happen almost hourly.)

Good idea.

Mitch, it is a great app.

Its so simple, someone could ask you "how do I add a video to the blog" and you could just go to the site, click record and then do it. Then all you have to do is send them the link or .mov file, and they can then watch what you did mins after you do it without you ever leaving your seat.

Not only that it lets you use sound and a web cam if you want so you could narrate what you're doing to.

The file size is pretty small too.