• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Funny car commercials

Does the person buying that one get new rubber? You guys must have left 10k worth of tread on the parking lot.

That was good!Jerry - we put another set of tires on the Soul before filming, lol. Believe it or not, this is a stock 2010 Kia Soul with no aftermarket modifications (with the exception of putting on old tires). We used a professional driver - and all he asked for was a model with a standard transmission. At one point he had that Soul in a reverse donut for several minutes. Ahhh - I love the smell of burning rubber in the morning. It smells like... victory!

Thanks Joe. We are fortunate to have progressive owners that are willing to move forward aggressively in a fast moving market. This video has been up for one week and has over 6000 views on Youtube already (the "views counter" lags on the Youtube screen by about a day - I can see the actual views real time within our account). Lots of fun with this one. Aside from that, I will defer the kudos as you are truly the Used Car King! Cheers!