• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Funny Reviews

Jason

Boss
Dec 22, 2009
Awards
First Name
Jason
I've been doing a lot of deep diving into reviews lately and have run across quite a few amusing ones. I figured this would be a good place to share these reviews to give us all a much needed moment or two of levity.

Funny Review.jpg

Have you seen any reviews lately that make you laugh?

That's good! I just read a really funny one the other day that had me laughing. I also found a local group buying ads on Yelp and the click through landed your on their Yelp page which was a complete nightmare full of bad reviews. Why anyone on earth would landing a consumer on a page like that is beyond me.

That's good! I just read a really funny one the other day that had me laughing. I also found a local group buying ads on Yelp and the click through landed your on their Yelp page which was a complete nightmare full of bad reviews. Why anyone on earth would landing a consumer on a page like that is beyond me.

The dealer probably attended a 20 group, NADA or OEM dealer principal training class titled something like "Online Visibility and your dealership - The future of online sales and search" where they learned that customers love reading online reviews and that yelp reviews help your search ranking.

NADA and the factory don't offer classes titled "First You customer service is complete shit."

I've been doing a lot of deep diving into reviews lately and have run across quite a few amusing ones. I figured this would be a good place to share these reviews to give us all a much needed moment or two of levity.

View attachment 750

Have you seen any reviews lately that make you laugh?
Why would someone write a review on something that happened in 1986? It must have been the previous boyfriend that paid for the chest.

abraham-lincoln-yelp-review.jpg

Reactions: 1 person