• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

GM Dealer Looking for website provider/digital marketing partner

Aug 6, 2019
First Name
Ryan
Hello everyone. GM Dealer currently using CDK since the beginning of time! We are going to make a switch to a new website and digital marketing partner for SEO/SEM. I know GM has not announced who the preferred partners will be but one can only assume it will be the big players that have OEM programs in place already. I am thinking DealerOn, Dealer Inspire, Dealer.com, Dealer eprocess. Not sure if I am missing another vendor. I have done demos with everyone except dealer e process. I am looking for opinions from others on who could be a good partner. I am leaning towards DealerOn at this time, just not sure if a Dealer Inspire or Dealer.com would be a better choice due to them being tied in with Cars.com and Autotrader/Cox ect. Also would it be wise to partner with same provider for SEO/SEM and social media ect? Or would it better to explore other alternatives offered from the gm digital advertising program like L2T media, C-4 analytics, epsilon, team velocity, pure cars, affiinitiv digital, mudd, or naked lime? Thank you in advance for any feeback!

It’s exciting to finally have options with respect to your dealership website. Definitely, don’t blame you for moving away from CDK and seeking out a new provider. As a true dealer-to-dealer digital marketing partner, we have experience using many of the platforms you noted and would be happy to jump on a call to provide any guidance you would like.