• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Google’s PageRank back links SEO-keyrole, even after Panda update?

Anirban

Desk Monkey
Nov 12, 2010
First Name
Anirban
Google running the Farmer algorithm from last week of February, and it has great impact over the web world.Several major players are stuck by the algorithm without any reason and every one is trying to identify what is the issues, where Google is devaluing their works which gained after several years hard works.Some of are complaining about adsense, some of the websites bounce rate and some the content issues…but still we are digging the real fact.
But for sure high PageRank links are still prior to Google algorithm, if you are producing a solid PageRank back links, you could be the winner.I am seeing several cases where good and high valued PageRank back links are the strong signal being ahead of every thing.Logically if Google counts for Facebook like button pages or tweet up buttons pages, then PageRank will be de-emphasized, that will be boomerang for Google.Here is great story for Farmer algo affected people on Search engine Land.But for my calculation still PageRank works better for SERP and inner page is getting less value over MFA created domain name(where for some cases,rate of information is BIG ZERO) which is bad part of this Panda update.Another great story published on webpronews “Suite101 CEO Writes Open Letter to Google’s Matt Cutts
If you are still looking for a good ranking factor, I will recommend you to go high PageRank and quality links for your website evn after the latest Google algorithm change.

Last edited: