• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Google Review Success Tips?

Thanks Chris for meeting us at our Digital Dealer Booth in Tampa in April and mentioning about us here!
At DealTimer, we give the taste of holistic approach for Reputation with CSI Management, Retention Booster, and Social CRM! That is why our Dealers enjoy 1000% more results than typica Reputation solution!
EdVoyles Acura received over 1200 Dealership Reviews and 190 Google Reviews in last 60 days alone!
Having developed more than 30+ software modules for Dealerships, we have taken CSI-Reputation-Retention-Social as the 4-legged elephant with enormous intelligence built for in-house operations!
It is pure technology! We are proud to help our dealerships with an wholistic solution!

Regards,
Jay Maddireddy
Dealtimer.com
404-375-7859

That's slick @Rick Buffkin - thanks for sharing that. I'll be passing that along to my Account Rep at Prime. I'm not sure if they're doing this already or not.

You could possibly set up campaign in your CRM to automatically send all customers X days after purchase an email inviting them to review/share their experience, while directing them to your Google Review page using the process that Rick shared.

The easiest way to accumulate reviews is by tapping into your Service traffic. If you have a solid service department, go after those customers for reviews. I would bet you already have an after service / service retention program in place (mandatory by most OEM's) that emails the customer after their vehicle has been serviced. See if you can customize the "after service" email communication and solicit for the review. You may even be able to use your CRM to accomplish this.

Find out if your service retention program or CRM has the ability to recognize the email address so if the customer has a @gmail.com email it will automatically change the link and/or email template, pointing the customer directly to your Google review page.
@craigh & @Rick Buffkin that's great stuff! @Jeff Kershner I looked at Prime a few years ago and it's nice, loaded, does everything you need.

We're automating the review process with DriveCentric CRM for sales & service on Google reviews, and it's been working great. There are many added benefits, some of the best are identifying the customer pain-points with processes then improving the experience flow, and watching overall satisfaction jump. Reviews are the pulse of your operations.

Anyone getting price bumps with DealerRater/Cars yet? Base package is $500-600 now.

Anyone have a Yelp review fix without paying them thousands per month?

The best thing we've found is an automated and inexpensive review generator that costs $129 / mo. We didn't believe it when they sold it as "Set it and Forget it" but it turned out to be true. We've been using EasyToDoReviews for almost 2 years, our reviews are stellar and if you asked one of our salespeople about it they wouldn't know what you're talking about. Of course we can't direct people to Yelp, but every other review source is covered and the best part is that it runs on autopilot.

Reactions: TomLaPointe
The best thing we've found is an automated and inexpensive review generator that costs $129 / mo. We didn't believe it when they sold it as "Set it and Forget it" but it turned out to be true. We've been using EasyToDoReviews for almost 2 years, our reviews are stellar and if you asked one of our salespeople about it they wouldn't know what you're talking about. Of course we can't direct people to Yelp, but every other review source is covered and the best part is that it runs on autopilot.

Mike, seems like a nice little tool. How do customers initially get to the webpage? Is the link included in an automated post-sale email?

what do you mean?
I'm guessing @ahkansha is a bot

eqkradggncpl37e7d4on.gif