• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Guess who kcar is! - POLL

Jeff Kershner

Founder
Staff member
May 1, 2005
Awards
First Name
Jeff
WHO IS KCAR? - POLL

If you've been part of the community for any time now, I'm sure you've asked yourself a few times or more "Who the hell is this Kcar guy and why is he such a numb?"

It's rare he adds any feedback of value to the community. Instead he's quick to troll a thread, take it down the a completely different direction. And let's not forget his eloquent words of affirmation.

Lets have a little fun -- take the poll above and let us know who you think Kcar is.

Feel free to sound off in the comments...

Reactions: 1 person
I <3 this thread.

That feel... When you're easily one of the top ten best people at online marketing in the dealership industry, but don't need to be on the cover of a dealer magazine to prove it. No one has to love me, I'm sure 100% of my posts go against popular opinion, but regardless, you will respect my talent.

Also it's kinda funny... I'm the one who told Ziegler about the Cars.com drama. Now he's going HAM (Crazy) over it.. Loving this.

Ps. On a serious note.. I just bought DealerRefresh from Jeff. You mirin? Yeah you mirin.

tumblr_mdiprqy49p1qkk7x0o1_500.jpg