• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Hammer Corp, Better Craigslist SEO?

Sort of on topic, but I've been told now that V12 posting software is in an 'executive partnership' with craiglist which allows them to keep your post on the front page of results for the full 30(45 in some markets?) days!!

Can anyone confirm or deny this detail? Gentleman on the phone did not have good proof beyond showing me a CL post from a few weeks ago on the front page.

Sort of on topic, but I've been told now that V12 posting software is in an 'executive partnership' with craiglist which allows them to keep your post on the front page of results for the full 30(45 in some markets?) days!!

Can anyone confirm or deny this detail? Gentleman on the phone did not have good proof beyond showing me a CL post from a few weeks ago on the front page.

This is absolutely untrue. There are no partnerships, CL has the goal of no one having superior search relevance, and I'd imagine they'd file for a TRO in about 45 seconds if they got wind of V12 saying any such thing. Frankly, Hammer, AutoSweet, and Detroit Trading all have better search optimization already...and at least the last two don't claim any special deals with Craigslist to achieve it.

I have the Brooklyn Bridge listed for sale. When can you come see it?

Anybody can write a script that edits existing CL posts, injects new vehicle information into it, refresh the ad and keep it at the top --- then call themselves exclusive partners with Craigslist.

That's hilarious.

• Useful
Reactions: Alexander Lau