• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Happy Thanksgiving DR Gang!

Eley Duke

Boss
Nov 30, 2009
Awards
First Name
Eley
I just want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all have a great day with family, friends and some good food! In my family we have a tradition where we all take time standing in a circle right before the blessing to say what we are thankful for. I am always thankful for my family, friends, and my health and the chance to experience all that life has to offer me.

I want to let each of you know I am thankful for all of you that contribute to Dealer Refresh. I am thankful for Jeff and Alex providing such a great tool for all of us. Thankful for Uncle Joe's wisdom and not afraid to call anyone out. Thankful KCar is gone. Hopeful that John will find a better picture other than the one with the Barney tie, nice Jerry!

I use DR daily, I have leanred more on DR than with any other tool, and I have been to every GM school, NADA, Digital Dealer, AMBC, etc. But this is my go-to place, where I trust the info, I learn, enjoy the good debates, hopefuly contribute a little, and enjoy all my friends on here.

So to everyone, thank you all for contributing and making DR a great place for all of us. Thank you Jeff and Alex, and all!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Time to go get ready, cause I am about to open a bottle of Fat Tire and start steaming oysters and clams and enjoy a great day with family and friends!

Reactions: 7 people
I just want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! Hopeful that John will find a better picture other than the one with the Barney tie, nice Jerry!

I use DR daily, I have leanred more on DR than with any other tool, and I have been to every GM school, NADA, Digital Dealer, AMBC, etc. But this is my go-to place, where I trust the info, I learn, enjoy the good debates, hopefuly contribute a little, and enjoy all my friends on here.

Thanks Eley! I couldn't have said it better!! Except for the tie crack... It was a wedding... haha... maybe we have some photoshop pros here that can help? (Can you shave 80 pounds off too??)

Happy Thanksgiving All!

Reactions: 1 person
Thanks Eley. You reminded and inspired me to get a post over on the blog.

Thanks for the awesome words. DealerRefresh is serving the purpose we set out for it to do.

Lots of great stuff to be thankful for myself. A new position with HookLogic. I was given the fortunate opportunity to continue to work with my dealer group as a consultant. DealerRefresh continues to grow and evolve (oh just wait - lots of great stuff in queue). Of course I'm always thankful for my family and friends.

Reactions: 1 person