• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Hey VinSolutions! If you're going to spam me for a survey, don't make it hard...

Dan Sayer

Boss
Staff member
Dec 4, 2009
Awards
First Name
Dan
Has anyone else seen this in the header of your Vin CRM?

1616684929178.png

It was a question that drew me into the Survey request but was met with what felt more like a marketing or sales survey of considerable size with this being the 3rd question (and still no question or tone of the opportunity to provide feedback):

1616685188696.png

How does VinSolutions expect to get feedback on Product if they create what would be a difficult set of questions for most users? This is a great example of the disconnect and lack of UX that VinSolutions has. They seem to operate in all areas (as voiced in other posts within DR) without consideration of the dealership personnel or quality experience or interface understanding. I'm not an expert but I know this is not good. There, venting done.

• Hilarious
Reactions: Jeff Kershner
It definitely looked more like something that was to benefit them rather than the dealers the way it read. I never touched it. Glad I didn't now. I always like to give my Vin rep a hard time because every time they have changed something they have actually made it worse.

Reactions: Dan Sayer