• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Hyundai - Marketing Covenant Announcement

But if I had to guess, I would surmise it's not performance-related (because most OEM's don't tend to care about that), but moreso potentially related to ongoing issues with the accuracy / integrity of their co-op submissions.

Similar to how Hyundai went after Napleton for alleged fraudulent engine warranty claims (22 engines per month!):

*Disclaimer: This is just a guess, very possible it's something else.

Reactions: Bill Hoerr
Yikes, OEM-approved vendors aren't exactly known for driving the best results, so how bad must you be to actually get blacklisted?

Yes -- would love to maybe hear from any of those venders, their side of the story?

But if I had to guess, I would surmise it's not performance-related (because most OEM's don't tend to care about that), but moreso potentially related to ongoing issues with the accuracy / integrity of their co-op submissions.

Agreed - probably the main reason. Also, I have seen excessive CPMs in a few of these cases when billed via CO-OP.OEM == example $100 CPM for a conquest email blast, when market rates are less than half of that.

Yes -- would love to maybe hear from any of those venders, their side of the story?
Agreed! And if any dealers are currently using or considering using these 4 vendors at non-Hyundai stores, it would be prudent to inquire about the reasoning behind the Hyundai ban so you can make your own decision of whether or not to continue yourself.
  1. TurnKey Marketing
  2. Aronson Advertising
  3. M & M Advertising - Appears to share a P.O. Box with Aronson Advertising?
  4. Think Creative
TurnKey Marketing is by far the biggest name on the list - they are in a lot of other OEM programs, including Shift Digital managed programs like Stellantis'. Aronson is big in the Chicagoland market. Never heard of Think.

• Hilarious
Reactions: DrewAment