• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

I need to buy cars and don't know where to start.

Jun 15, 2021
First Name
Will
I am looking to buy as many cars as I get can my hands on, and I don't know where to start looking. I am looking for cars in LA, AR, MS, TN, and GA with 160k+ miles from 2010 onward. I have had trouble in the past with online auctions and online sites and I want to try and find people who can consistently sell me cars on a weekly basis. I am new to this site and not sure if this is even the place to ask, but I thought I would give it a shot. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I am looking to buy as many cars as I get can my hands on, and I don't know where to start looking. I am looking for cars in LA, AR, MS, TN, and GA with 160k+ miles from 2010 onward. I have had trouble in the past with online auctions and online sites and I want to try and find people who can consistently sell me cars on a weekly basis. I am new to this site and not sure if this is even the place to ask, but I thought I would give it a shot. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Car dealership.

@unclejack123 is right but I think you may have been looking for a little more info. Your best bet is to go introduce yourself to some local dealers and see if they would be willing to wholesale you some vehicles. Just start by asking them if you can buy one or two and if you can bring value to the dealer by offering them / buying them for auction pricing or a little more, you may just be able to start some sort of workflow with them.

Reactions: Will_Gage