• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Inventory Photo's

Stephen Hill

Full Sticker + Prep
Mar 25, 2012
First Name
Stephen
I am trying to find a few dealers that do a really good job with their staging areas and lighting for their photos. Does anyone jump out there, that you all may know of? I'd like to look at a few that have inside staging areas and outside to compare.

i like outdoor shots if you the can hide the season so it does not date the cars photo and reveal the cars age. Hot spots of bright sun shine ruin interior shots.Interior shots need an overcast day, or, find a spot that puts the car entirely in the shade.

Some of the best indoor photo booths can be seen on ebay motors.

Great booths at SyracuseChevrolet.com
Used 2013 CADILLAC Escalade For Sale in Syracuse | Vin: 1GYS4BEF6DR232572

acura.jpg

CTS Coupe.jpgInfinity .jpgKia.jpg

HTH
Joe

Last edited:
Joe,

Those photos look fantastic; a great set up makes an average photographer look fantastic.

But like you I also like outside photos specially those taken with the building in the background.

Once for visual recognition of who we are, but second because dealers spend millions in facilities but the photo of a car in a garage levels the plain field between the multi million dollar building and the guy with a trailer. Show what you offer beyond the vehicle.