• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Is anyone using a Tax program/company that they would recommend?

I do not use such companies and services because it is not very convenient. I tried to understand how this system works but decided that I should investigate some other part of this business to understand it better. Thus, this search has led me to a more interesting topic that covers several areas at once. The most surprising thing was that youngandthrifty.ca has a lot of useful articles on how to curb the financial world better and become financially independent. This is exactly what I have been looking for for so long.

I totally get the struggle of finding a reliable tax program/company. I've used a few different ones in the past, but I recently stumbled upon a platform that has been a game-changer for me.

It helps me to make pay stubs online and not only does it allow you to create pay stubs online, but it also has some great tax features built-in. I've found that using this platform has made my tax filing process so much smoother and easier. Plus, it's really user-friendly and affordable, which is always a bonus.