• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Is clarivoy or vistadash still useful?

Is clarivoy or vistadash worth spending money on?
2 totally different products.

Clarivoy has tracking pixels on third party marketplace sites that allows you to track multi-touch sales attribution - even if the customer didn't submit a third party lead.

Vistadash pulls ALL of your data into a single easy to use dashboard - google analytics, CRM, social media, etc. It can report on third party marketplace leads, but does not offer the same anonymous multi-touch sales attribution that Clarivoy does. (Note: some of the vistadash data is manually loaded in via CSV upload, so certain data sources are not real-time and dependent on manual upload cadences)

@Ryan Everson I am looking for a analytics solution. My focus is merchandising, you're a fan of Looker. Any 3rd party tools you like? Autograph Analytics won David Kain's shark tank award.

My goal is to create a UX that educates the shopper interactively. My merchandising KPIs are engagement 1st. asc_media_interaction (pic clicks) is the car shoppers top activity. SEMD setup buckets:

gallery_engagement_over_5
gallery_engagement_over_20
gallery_engagement_over_30
gallery_engagement_over_40

Thoughts?

@Ryan Everson I am looking for a analytics solution. My focus is merchandising, you're a fan of Looker. Any 3rd party tools you like? Autograph Analytics won David Kain's shark tank award.

My goal is to create a UX that educates the shopper interactively. My merchandising KPIs are engagement 1st. asc_media_interaction (pic clicks) is the car shoppers top activity. SEMD setup buckets:

gallery_engagement_over_5
gallery_engagement_over_20
gallery_engagement_over_30
gallery_engagement_over_40

Thoughts?
Yeah we use Google Looker Studio (formerly Data Studio) for most of our reporting needs! Makes it really easy to build visually appealing reports and dashboards.

We use a combination of native Looker Studio data sources, Funnel (ETL / data warehouse), and SuperMetrics (for live API queries).

@George Nenni is another good resource when it comes to Looker Studio reports.

Reactions: joe.pistell