• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

It Only Takes 1 Phish: Wichita State University Employees Get Fooled Into Losing Their Paychecks

I'm still waiting for the spam to come from her. Wichita State Employees being duped helps the automotive community how? Redundant posts in same thread?

Alexander Lau, I am sorry you feel this way. I find it a little comical however, I'm not gonna lie. I feel like maybe you have been duped in the past so it only makes sense for you to doubt me. That is ok though, I think like with anything else you should absolutely do your research. You can find me on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook. I have been around for years and have worked with many in the automotive industry. Check out CBT news, I have interviewed with them as well and have written articles for many publications. I attended Digital Dealer and Mat Koenig is a good friend of mine. Please let me know if you'd like to discuss outside of this forum on a personal level. I have no problem with that. My goal is to make the automotive industry more aware and help them protect client information which protects their brand. Let me know if you wanna talk.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't make up content, I share what is out there of course. This is news that needs to be shared. Very rarely do automotive folks look at these things and that's why it's important to make people aware. I'd hate to think i'd be spending most of my time here explaining myself to everyone but if that's what it takes...

I don't even know if it's her content. Looks like it's coming from an RSS feed of random content.
View attachment 4031
Seeing that .edu link makes me believe this is a full blown, spammy backlink endeavor. A university link. I'm sure there's a longer screenshot too.
I don't make up content, I share what is out there of course. This is news that needs to be shared. Very rarely do automotive folks look at these things and that's why it's important to make people aware. I'd hate to think i'd be spending most of my time here explaining myself to everyone but if that's what it takes...
You're full of crap, automotive groups and resources do take this into account. Oh dear...

Last edited:
Reactions: Diana Eidson
You are more than welcome to investigate me, ask around etc etc.. but I am finished with explaining myself to you. It stops here. If you don't agree with or like the content I post I suggest you don't read anything from me. Until you have a legitimate reason and proof, I won't put up with accusations. I was invited here I did not just stumble across this forum.

Reactions: Alex Snyder
Why would that be fishy?? I am informing the industry with news? I am sure not everyone here uses every single social media site available. Why would it be wrong to make people aware? I can see if my shit was coming across as misspelled bullshit but it's legitimate news. Like I said you are more than welcome to reach out to me privately to discuss further. I am not the confrontational type and I have the upmost respect for Jeff and Alex.

Why would that be fishy?? I am informing the industry with news? I am sure not everyone here uses every single social media site available. Why would it be wrong to make people aware? I can see if my shit was coming across as misspelled bullshit but it's legitimate news. Like I said you are more than welcome to reach out to me privately to discuss further. I am not the confrontational type and I have the upmost respect for Jeff and Alex.
Don't need to, you've already exposed yourself.