• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Just signed the contract with Vinsolutions

Vin Solutions is Awesome! You made a great choice. If you need help from a Dealer's perspective call me anytime at 609 895 0600 ext 320 and I'll be glad to help you! I am fully immersed in Vin Solutions and I can help you with anything you need set up although the system is so user friendly and support is awesome you should have no problems. I'm here if you need me! Congratulations on your choice. I apent the better part of 6 months choosing, looking, listening and as you know sometimes the reality of the program is not what you get. This time, they lived up to everything so you are in for a treat!:D

After a huge ordeal getting our new website up and running, I just signed up for another huge ordeal getting a CRM functional. Why do I do this to myself???! Oh well.

Any tips or suggestions changing CRM's? Anyone been through the process with Vinsolutions and have tips?

That's actually not true! Just the good one's. Ask Higher Gear how happy I was with them and ask Auto Trader! If a vendor is good they deserve all the praise they can get. When they're not I let them know it over and over again. Autotrader has listened and has shown some improvement. Higher Gear is a great paper desklog and does keep the salespeople entertained with pretty pictures!

Mitchell loves his vendors :heart:

Is there an echo in the room ;-)

+1 for Mitchell.
I've been with "Vinstickers" (lol) for a long time, obviously. I've seen nothing but great improvements in the software. My only complaint is that so many new dealers are signing on, support has gotten somewhat slower than usual. I understand why though.
I use the vincamera, ILM, inventory, and website.
(www.prestigehonda.net)
It's not perfect obviously.. but very effective, and the best I've found.
Billy