• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Lead Providers

DrewAment

Boss
Apr 30, 2009
Awards
First Name
Drew
Looks like some lead providers are at it again.

https://www.newnissanprice.com/contact_info?make=Nissan&model=Pathfinder

Giving the consumer a way to submit another lead in a sneaky way by making it look like they will "compare". Can you be assured that leads you are getting are 100% your make, and not just a cheap attempt for another buck?

This appears to be a CarsDirect.com site. The IP and Address both are similar to hosted sites like CarsDirect. If you are signed up with CarsDirect, may want to look a closer at your leads.

DIdn't Dealix get nailed for this a couple years ago?

Drew,

The BIG RED button says get your price. Now, how many big red buttons do you know that actually give price? To kill carsdirect for something you should know they values. See CarsDirect.com -- America's #1 way to buy cars online! and find your price before even submitting the lead. Yes, they own many other sites but they have different programs. Some dealers don't want leads where the customer has seen the price first and some do. They cater to both. I believe the problem with the "other" company was that they were fishing out free ipod offers in exchange for contact info and that was your lead. A bit different I would say. Not trying to kill you here but I feel they deserve a fair shot and not a bad name. I worked for them for over a year and there probably isn't a more stand up company in the car business.