• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Lead Response Services

Any recommendations guys? Beyond GM trash Talking? lol I really need a good BDC Agency!

Not trash talking, just laying it out there as it is!

Preston, we use a company called Professional Answering Service. They are in Hampton Va, not automotive specific but do a great job. They answer the leads directly from Lead Managemetn Tool, and BCC you on all leads answered. We set up templates so all they do is go in and stop the clock, reply, and get out. They have an email notification that goes to the that alerts them we have a lead. They do this for all leads. We are well under 2 hours on our leads and they have done a great job. They only stop the clock and respond with a canned email. I can send you examples.

Contact info is Angelo Celesia, 757.288.7715, email [email protected]. web site: Professional Answering Service - Norfolk, Newport News, Virginia Beach, Richmond, Chesapeake

Tell Angelo I sent you, he is great to work with.

Eley

Hi Eley,

Have you or anyone here seen or heard of InstaQuote? InstaQuote - The Best Car Dealer Internet Quoting System For Your Website
InstaQuote is an automated new and used vehicle internet lead processing tool that works with most CRM tools to stop the clock 24/7 and provide a robust, customized cash, finance and/or lease quote to every lead from ANY source within seconds.

1) InstaQuote will stop the clock with your CRM on a 24/7 basis
2) InstaQuote's ALL-NEW interface is web-based, delivering a 0-spam score email to the consumer's inbox with a link to view the quote in a browser.
3) InstaQuote gives you flexibility over the design and color scheme and makeup of the quote.
4) You can control your markup as well as whether to show cash, lease, finance, or any combination on new car quotes, with alternate new and/or used vehicles, custom banners, video and links to the site
5) Regional pricing (depending on CRM tool) allows you to adjust your markup by city to target your competition
6) Complete build-and-price configurator plus mobile quick-quote configurator included for framing into your website, microsite or Facebook Fan page!
7) New and used car inventory integration available, depending on feed provider
8) Our all-inclusive pricing for a single-franchise rooftop just $499 per month ($250 one-time setup fee) with each additional franchise under that rooftop just $75/mo. more
9) Our contracts are month-to-month with a 30-day notification to cancel and a 30-day full money-back guarantee

Click here to see a sample 2012 Cruze new car quote: Instaquote Test's 2012 Chevrolet Cruze from Infinite Prospects Chevrolet
Click here to see a sample 2010 Camry used car quote: Instaquote Test's 2010 Chevrolet Suburban from LaSorsa Chevrolet
Click here to build your own new Chevrolet and get a quote: Caryote | InstaQuote
Click here to view the MOBILE version of the build-your-own: InstaQuote - Anywhere!

I am an authorized reseller (cost is identical to going direct) and, again, we can stop the clock with most CRM tools for new and used car leads. You can call me for a demo if you're interested - (201) 448-7253

Sincerely,

Adam Ross
Managing Director
Infinite Prospects, Inc.
(201) 448-7253 phone
[email protected]
http://www.infiniteprospects.com
Infinite Prospects Inc | Facebook
Infinite Prospects (@inf_prospects) on Twitter
Infinite Prospects Inc. | LinkedIn/
http://infiniteprospects.wordpress.com