• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Lincoln Website

Paul I may be mistaken. I thought from the wording they meant we could use their site or use our own. I didn't know they were going to charge for theirs regardless. I will talk to the GM and see. You may have solved our problem. Thanks Paul

Glad I could help, you might want to check on the ad funds I am not sure if it covers the basic site or only the Elite site. Also I notice they currently have you with the midwestlincoln.dealerconnection.com address and that www.midwestlincoln.com redirects to the dealer connection address. You might want to check to see if they will allow you to switch to your midwestlincoln.com domain name as the primary URL. We are on the Elite package and we were able to do that but not sure if they will allow it on the basic site.

Glad I could help, you might want to check on the ad funds I am not sure if it covers the basic site or only the Elite site. Also I notice they currently have you with the midwestlincoln.dealerconnection.com address and that www.midwestlincoln.com redirects to the dealer connection address. You might want to check to see if they will allow you to switch to your midwestlincoln.com domain name as the primary URL. We are on the Elite package and we were able to do that but not sure if they will allow it on the basic site.

Sorry, that is not our dealership. I just picked MidwestFord as a user name. I didn't think about checking to see if it was an actual dealership :o. I did find our dealerconnection site. We will be using it instead of trying to build. Thanks everyone for the suggestions and help!

Sorry, for the confusion. I am not with Midwest Ford. I just choose that as a user name without thinking their could be a dealership with that name:o. I really appreciate your guys help. Brian