• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Link Building Uk

Certain links give your site value and credibility in the eyes of Search Engines. Years ago link building was very popular and many SEO enthusiasts seen money could be made by providing link building as a service to their clients. Personally, I have done a lot of SEO for clients and I have to say that the SEO industry makes me sick to my stomach. There is so much garbage out there, many times dealers are uneducated about SEO best practices.

You must know that link building is just a small piece of the pie when it comes to SEO. The main thing a dealer should focus on when it comes to SEO is having high quality content that provides useful information for users. Unique content is king in the eyes of search engines right now as there is a lot of regurgitated content floating around the internet highway.

If you'd you like to focus on link building there are a few things you can do to help that cause. For starters you could do a press release which is simple and easy. Another tactic I like to use is to create multiple microsites and blogs that all link to one another with keyword rich anchor text. Just be careful if you use this tactic, as you don't want to just create sites that are not being constantly updated.

Hopefully this gives you some additional information to help your link building efforts. I've never been a huge fan of link building, as I always felt it was another spam created tactic to get poor quality pages on the top of search engines. If you want to rank high in organic search, work harder then your competition and provide quality content for your readers / prospective buyers.

Note: I'd also like to point out when I say create microsites, don't just create sites that are useless for your dealership. Think outside the box a little bit and be creative. For example, you could create a blind website for people with bad credit or a fixed ops site that promotes coupons and incentives for your geographic location. Anything that is easy to update and maintain is always a good start.