• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Lonely? Buy Friends in BULK

joe.pistell

Uncle Joe
Apr 7, 2009
Awards
First Name
Joe
Buy Facebook Fans, Facebook Invites and we build your Fan Page Designs
new_08.png

hahaha. Nice! Pay $0.02 for an ad click, resell it for a double.

Spam has evolved. It almost killed email. Black hat players are working every angle possible.

How Blackhats kill Social Rank

• Fake Profiles - auto gen an entire network of friends
  • Duplicate/Fake Content - plenty of auto-gen tools about that will make posts and requests on your behalf
  • Pay Important People To Tweet Your Link As Editorial - or put your link on their profile page
  • Buy Social Media Accounts

Good reads:
White Hat vs Black Hat Social Media Optimization | Search Engine People | Toronto
Facebook LikeBaiting? Is Social Rank Dying Already? | SEO Book.com

]

Last edited:
Me: Ok mister dealer, I think you need help with your Facebook page
Dealer: We dont need your help, our {Insert Agency, Marketing, Managers first cousin removed, etc} has done a great job - we have over 4000 fans and got them all in about a month!
Me: Have you checked the insights for your Facebook page to see how many of those customers are LOCAL?
Dealer: What do you mean?
Me: Well if you are in Dallas, TX...you probably want most, if not all, of your fans in Dallas right, maybe Texas? Facebook can show you where your fans are at.
Dealer: WOW...show me.
Me: Ok....let's login to your admin for your facebook page
Dealer: I don't have that, our {Insert Agency, Marketing, Managers first cousin removed, etc} set-up our Facebook page.
Me: So the dealership (or you) don't "own" the Facebook page?

I have had a dozen conversations like this in the past couple months. The ones that do have the log-in are always very suprised by the insights info that is shown to them.