• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Looking for Feedback ----> CarDealster - the iPhone app for car salespeople

Apr 13, 2012
Awards
First Name
George
Hello fellow Refreshers!

We recently soft-launched CarDealster - an iPhone app designed specifically for car salespeople, vehicle brokers, and small dealerships, and have slowly been adding users and gaining feedback.

I wanted to ask the DealerRefresh community, normally much more in touch with trends, user behavior, etc. to take a free 30-day trial, and give some feedback on its usability and effectiveness.

For years, I've toyed with the idea of creating an app that would help car salespeople do their jobs more efficiently and effectively, and would be a tool that would be theirs, and therefore they may be more invested in it.

With CarDealster, salespeople can easily scan and decode VIN numbers, access NHTSA Recall Data, and check engine specs, horsepower, and torque - all from their iPhones. If they have a contact in their iPhone, they can easily import that contact, associate the vehicle with that contact, and then click to request a 5-star Google Review.

By associating vehicles with iPhone contacts, salespeople can set reminders for annual follow-ups, drive more 5-star Google reviews, let customers know about new recalls, and ultimately increase their repeat sales.

After the 30-day free trial, the app is $1.99 per month.

If you are interested in helping me test and improve CarDealster, download the app from the Apple App Store, and let me know your thoughts!

Click here for more information on, or to download the CarDealster iPhone app:
CarDealster - Car Salesperson App For iPhone

Thank you for your help,

-George

@George Nenni , we are here to help out any way we can.

This is one hell of a project to take on. There's been a few of these in the past, but from my experience they were not very well thought-out and never took hold. I'm confident you have placed a LOT of thought and resources into this app. Happy to help promote.

Downloading it it now!

2023-03-17_15-38-40.jpg

Reactions: George Nenni