• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Looking for feedback on iMotors

iWHO?

Just kiddin.

What I've heard from my clients (fyi- I dont sell leads) is that it is a cheap high volume lead program.

It sounds good--lots of leads for little money--until you start working them then it means:

Lot's of work for little return.

However always remeber that everycity/market is a different world and maybe they are great in your area. If a dealer next to you is doing great with them is not going to tell... The feedback that people like me can give you from a different state can be irrelevant.

We just signed up with them about a month ago. I run 2 franchises; Honda & Hyundai. We pulled the radius in very close (7 miles for Honda, 10 for Hyundai) so we wouldn't get flooded with such a high number of leads. So far, they seem to be working well. Just make sure your bad lead rejection settings are set up properly (especially if you have dealix or another paid lead source).

I've also come to find that sometimes, with vendors, what comes in as a "new car" lead actually turns into a used car lead (which is fine - I'll sell them all!).

I haven't really had them long enough to be able to tell you how "filling the pipeline" is going -- touch base with me in a month or 2 & I'll have some feedback.

The guy from Imotors called me again yesterday and started the conversation out like we had never talked before. Kinda wierd when I referred him to the E-Commerce director anyways, since I have no say with what happens.....

They say they sell alot of their leads to the manufacturer. I wonder how much truth is behind that statement???