• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Looking for new website vendor. How does DealerOn stack up?

We have just switched to DealerOn, and it has been a great transition. We are in the same boat having the forced upon Cobalt site that we run as a secondary, and we run DealerOn sites as our primary's. So far we have been converting much better with DealerOn and seeing more traffic. We have increased in a lot of areas, most of all leads conversions, and sold which pays the bills. We have been very pleased, they have been awesome to work with.

We have just switched to DealerOn, and it has been a great transition. We are in the same boat having the forced upon Cobalt site that we run as a secondary, and we run DealerOn sites as our primary's. So far we have been converting much better with DealerOn and seeing more traffic. We have increased in a lot of areas, most of all leads conversions, and sold which pays the bills. We have been very pleased, they have been awesome to work with.

Thank you Eley.

Are you using any third party tool on your site to assist in conversion, like Hook Logic?

In the past, using my own graphics and call to action items, I've been able to increase my conversion ratio to 5 percent. I'm just wondering what else I can do to grow on that.

I went through this process over the summer although for different reasons. There are a lot of good options out there. I think the most helpful thing to do are demos and consider as many options as possible. The more the better. It can be a time consuming process but it is worth it in the end. Good luck!

Thank you Eley.

Are you using any third party tool on your site to assist in conversion, like Hook Logic?

In the past, using my own graphics and call to action items, I've been able to increase my conversion ratio to 5 percent. I'm just wondering what else I can do to grow on that.

We do use Hook Logic and it works very well on our main site; dukeauto.com.