• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Monroney Labels on website

If you want a free tool - I built one that's here

https://www.withclutch.com/window-stickers

Normally its used by consumers, as we run an auto-refi company, but if you're a dealer and want bulk access happy to provide for free as well as long as its not abused. I had previously setup a tool at wikilender that ended up getting so abused the server was taken down each month by about day 15 after running out of free hours.

We've got a limited subset of brands now, but are adding Ford, Lincoln, Toyota, Lexus, Porsche.

Reactions: Patrick O
Have you looked at AutoiPacket? It shows MSRP/build sheet, Carfax, CPO shop bill, and photos. Your sales people can also send iPackets to customers directly through the portal and track customer opens. Great tool for the website and staff. I checked our site on a preowned Toyota and it has a build sheet for the car. Feel free to look at it on our website... mbbhm.com

Hi,
I have been using monroneylables.com for a while now, but i have not found an easy option to display them on my website. A work around is saving it as a jpg and uploading to the vehicle photos. This is an extra step and does not always work due to file sizes and requirements.

Any suggestions? I use Automanager for my dms and website. Thanks!