• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

NADA 2020 Roll Call

-Will you be there? **Yes, bringing my only sister Suzanne Nenni Clark, first time to NADA for her!

-Where will we find you? **You will find us in booths or suites, sitting through demos.

-What are you most excited to see or learn about this year? **Excited to see new social offerings from Dealer Teamwork, new DR tools, trade-in, video, and one of my favorites...boring, old (but very effective) email marketing.

-Vendors, why should a dealer visit your booth? **No booth, but if you are a dealer who would like to learn more our consulting, training or reporting, or ways to scrub the waste out of their digital marketing spending, text us at 513-673-1268.

Reactions: Jeff Kershner
I will be there with Fixed Ops Digital | Booth 1521C

-Dealers why to stop by our booth - We are serving espresso all day, every day. I went to a conference (non-auto) last year and a few companies served fresh espresso and specialty drinks. Such a great idea considering most auto shows serve nothing but liquor.

-Will you be there? - Yes, solo. Text me to meet up. 949-573-0743
-Where will we find you? Starbucks and the penny slots? All around!
-What are you most excited to see or learn about this year? Ways to improve the consumer experience. Finding the cure for the digital advertising epidemic. Seeing old friends, meeting new ones.
-Vendors, why should a dealer visit your booth? No booth. Happy to meet up with anyone. Text or call me to see Driven Data's next gen attribution and advertising.

If I knew so many peeps from the community were going I would have considered it. This will be my 4th year not attending. But 10+ straight prior.

I hope everyone has a great time and comes back with some good stuff to discuss!!

Take notes and photos to share with us!!

Will you be there?

First time attending NADA, but excited to dive into it with bang.

Where will we find you?

You'll find me in Orbee's booth #3466C and in NADA's booth #3236C (as well as the MGM Sports Book)

What are you most excited to see or learn about this year?

Excited to see the newest offerings of digital retailing tools this year. Also excited for the release of NADA Analytics, the analytics platform powering 2500 20 group members internet composites. Currently, Orbee is working with NADA on making this as powerful as possible connecting 3rd party data from companies like vAuto and Autotrader.

Vendors, why should a dealer visit your booth?

Visit our booth to see how we're giving power back to the dealerships with our marketing cloud + NADA Analytics. See y'all there

Hi Jeff, sorry to hear you won't be attending. It's been way too long since we last saw one another. I hope all is well with you.

Here goes...
-Will you be there? Yes, for the (too many to name) year in a row.
-Where will we find you? At the Team Velocity Booth most of the time (#4288C), and hopefully catching up with old/new friends and colleagues when not in the booth.
-What are you most excited to see or learn about this year? There are too many things I'm excited to see and learn more about this year, I especially love to see and hear about all the new product launches that take place.
-Vendors, why should a dealer visit your booth? Team Velocity not only has some exciting reasons to visit our booth, but primary we're launching a new product - websites! They complete our fully integrated advertising platform. Come see all that the latest version of Apollo has to offer to make the most out of each advertising dollar across all advertising mediums. And RSVP to join us for our Happy Hour on Sat. the 15th at the Venetian as well.

I hope to see everyone there!

Will you be there? Yes!

Where will we find you? Roadster Booth 4589C

What are you most excited to see and/or learn about this year? I am most excited to see old friends and current partners, as well as learn from dealerships around the country what some of the biggest pain points still are for their businesses.

Why should we visit the Roadster booth?
To find out if your store is ready for digital retailing and to check out our latest feature rollouts including Deal View: a real-time view for sales managers of all deals being worked on the showroom floor.

Look forward to seeing you there!

Last edited:
hey, hey, hey

Will you be there?
Indeed.

Where will we find you?
Foureyes Booth #6642N

What are you most excited to see and/or learn about this year?
Speaking with customers. We are now working with over 3500 dealerships and just launched our Product Suite which allows dealerships at any level to interact with our tracking data in ways previously unavailable. We are excited to do customer research on our next round of inventory and customer insight tools.

Why should we visit the Foureyes booth?
Because you understand that winning in 2020 is about being more efficient and you like to be surprised and delighted.