• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

NADA Event 2022 Roll Call

Rick Buffkin

Sausage King of Chicago
Oct 29, 2009
Awards
First Name
Rick
NADA event will be here very shortly. Just wondering if any of you guys in here are heading out there. I'll be getting in Thursday morning and leaving on Sunday afternoon. If any of you guys would like to meet up and grab a drink or lunch or something, just shoot me a message and we'll make it happen. Also, are there any Exhibits, workshops or speakers thats on your must see list? I think Jason with Lotpop will be there with a booth. I plan on going by to see his set up and view his product. I'll prob go by Dealer Inspire and Cars to see what they've been up to. Gonna check out CDK while there. I'll prob sit in on Greg Gifford's workshop for Local SEO. Greg always has good content.

How about you guys?

Reactions: Jeff Kershner
Our CRO Eric Schlesinger and Director of Business Development Brandon Murphy will be there! You can probably catch them by the Dealer.com booth repping ActivEngage and our recent exclusive partnership with Cox and their many brands; they are keen to chat!