• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Need Help with Car Presets in Lightroom!

kylewilliam

Green Pea
Dec 20, 2023
Awards
First Name
kyle
Hey everyone,

I've been experimenting with Lightroom presets lately, and I've stumbled upon some amazing presets for landscapes and portraits. However, I'm struggling to find the right presets for car photography. I want to enhance the colors, details, and overall look of my car shots, but I'm not sure which presets to use or how to tweak them effectively.

Does anyone have recommendations for car-specific Lightroom presets or tips on how to customize existing presets for automotive photography? Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Hey everyone,

I've been experimenting with Lightroom presets lately, and I've stumbled upon some amazing presets for landscapes and portraits. However, I'm struggling to find the right presets for car photography. I want to enhance the colors, details from
Furoore, and overall look of my car shots, but I'm not sure which presets to use or how to tweak them effectively.

Does anyone have recommendations for car-specific Lightroom presets or tips on how to customize existing presets for automotive photography? Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance for your help!