• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Need some help with response logix and Imagic please ....

Rick Buffkin

Sausage King of Chicago
Oct 29, 2009
Awards
First Name
Rick
Hey guys! I need some help over coming an issue that I have with ResponseLogix and Imagic Labs. The problem that i'm having is when a lead goes through Response Logix, it gets a alias email address and phone number that is then sent to imagic and I'm getting duplicate leads in the crm when a customer calls / walks into the store. Hear is a scenario!

customer submits a lead and gives a phone number and email address that goes through response logix. The lead comes into the CRM with alias info (phone number and email address) and gets assigned to a sales rep. The customer receives their quote and everything is good. Now lets say the same customer calls into the dealership a few days later and a different sales rep catches the phone call and does his job and sets an appt. and logs the customer into the crm using the customers real email address and phone number. The CRM will not flag either rep because the customer info doesn't match (ie: phone and email address). I've tried different settings for the system for duplicates but nothing seems to be working. The same thing is happening to the regular sales reps also. If they have a walk in and they log the customer into the system using the real customer info and the customer leaves and goes home later that night and goes online and submits a lead. The lead info goes through response logix and comes into the CRM as different customer because the phone number and email info doesn't match. With both scenarios, you have both reps that are following the process but the systems seem to failing. Let me change that. Their not failing. I just can't figure out a way to get this problem fixed so the CRM will match up the customers like normal.

Anybody have any ideas on how to fix this issue??

Thanks Jeff. I've been racking my brain and trying to fix this but I keep running into a wall. I've spoken to tech support about this at both companys but they are at a loss also. I'm curious to see if anyone else is having this issue as well.

Tell Response Logix not to use alias email addresses or phone numbers. That is the only solution. Plus what happens a year from now when you go to email your customer base after you cancel Response Logix and all you have are the aliases that probably don't work anymore?

Rick - The email/phone aliasing is a feature that allows us to provide in-depth metrics (SmartFacts) and comprehensive follow-up (SmartFollow) based on the dealership’s staff interactions with its leads. With iCarMagic there are fields for a second phone and email address. We have taken action on your account to support the input of two emails into your CRM, both the alias and actual contact. Per your current iCarMagic settings, a search on the walk-in’s phone and last name will automatically trigger a duplicate alert. Yet another solution would be to use our non-aliased product, but with iCarMagic that isn’t necessary and you can continue to benefit from the in-depth performance metrics and SmartFollow with the actual contact info. Please feel free to contact Megan or any member of our team with any questions. After Hours support: [email protected]

Jeremy Lipps
Social Media Coordinator
ResponseLogix, Inc.