• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

New Age CRM schedules....

ryanabbott

Boss
Dec 12, 2011
Awards
First Name
Ryan
Hello. I'm going to throw this request out there. There are only a couple of local competitors on this forum so this shouldn't be a problem. If this is top-secret info then I understand! I'm looking to re-write my CRM schedule to be more new age. It was done in Reynolds, when we first set it up which was 5 years ago. I want a new schedule that includes video, text, Managers email, etc.... Does anyone have any best practice internet schedules that are really killing it? Thanks in advance!

Sorry Jeff, I should have been more specific. Yes, the everyday follow up schedule when a lead comes comes in. Day one email, day 2 email and phone call, etc.. It was originally set up when this is all we did. But I want to start doing follow up videos and texts. I want these to take the place of the same boring follow up email every day. I know that if you have contact with the customer then the schedule changes, so i'm looking for a schedule that works well if you can't establish contact. I hope this makes sense!

I believe that the first 72 hours should still be handled in an "old school" fasion. I have personalized autoresponder that goes out as soon as a bd agent/salesperson takes ownership of the lead. A phone call that goes out directly following that email (message left if machine picks up). And a price quote email that addresses the customer's request to go out directly following the phone call. At least one phone call and email to go out each day for the following 48 hours, each informing the customer that a quote has been sent and that verification of its receipt is required. If you want to add video content into one of those day two or day three emails, that might be usefull, but too much info up front could be worse than not enough if you're looking to establish two way communication. I'd save the creative emailing for day 4 and on. I think an argument could be made for switching out the price quote email with a video intoduction to the bd agent/salesman who taking ownership of the lead, but then you have no reason to ask for a call back. I'm interested to know what others are doing though.