• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

New Skype Group. Any Car Guys On Here Have Skype?

kcar

Boss
Jun 14, 2011
First Name
B
Let's start a Skype group with a bunch of dealers, vendors, etc. That way we can all live chat with each other, ask questions, share info, etc in real time.. (I'm in a few private Skype chats among other IM forums, and it doesn't deter from posting on the forums at all). Just useful for keeping in touch with everyone all together..

Post your Skype in this thread, and I'll add you to the group..
If you don't have one sign up, skype.com takes like 1 min.

:hello:

This feels a little like Yago asking to take a picture with me at the DrivingSales Award breakfast before NADA. I'm not sure when this will end up getting me in trouble, but I know it will... ;)

Seriously though, I appreciate the thought on how to engage the community at a different level and wish you luck. I use skype very sparingly as most of the day I'm sharing my screen to let dealers virtually "look over my shoulder" and try to limit the the number of notifications. If you ever need to SHOW someone what you are talking about online I highly suggest join.me. It is a free program that is lightning quick to link up and I've found it to be invaluable when screenshots don't quite tell the story.

Ryan