• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

One thing I couldn't stop asking myself at NADA...

While we're an agency that makes its money from working with these entities on our dealers' behalf, I also recognize that as dealer groups continue to grow in size some will internalize part (or a lot) of their digital marketing. Therefore, good access to these entities will be critical. NADA could be the start of building that relationship. I would like to think NADA would be pushing these guys hard to exhibit for that reason (aside from the revenue generated from their exhibiting). Maybe they have been and are?

Ben,

I agree to some extent that these companies should be at NADA, especially Google Cloud Service because they are getting their a$$ handed to them by AWS. Google Cloud could make an impact with their AI Cloud Service which may be beneficial to the Automotive industry since so much money is being poured into SEM and Attribution is such a hot topic.

Maybe next year...

This is my first NADA Show and I’ve thoroughly enjoyed my time here. If you’ve never been, but are considering attending next year I would certainly encourage you to go.

That said, what has struck me most at NADA isn’t who’s here exhibiting, but who is not. Why doesn’t Google have a booth? Or Facebook? Or Amazon Web Services?

If you also attended the Show with more of a digital agenda, did you find yourself asking the same thing?

Personally, I’m having a hard time finding answers and welcome any and all feedback.
I spend 4 days at NADA...all I saw were technology companies..The Google and Facebook people are all their as well cutting deals with all the agencies on the side selling Google and Facebook advertising. They just do it without a booth.