• This thread is just the tip of the iceberg.The people ahead of the curve aren't Googling for answers — they're already in here, having the conversations you haven't found yet. DealerRefresh is free.Get the full picture →

Our AI collector talks to customers and takes payments — ask me anything

Oct 7, 2026
1
0
Awards
1
First Name
Alex
Vendor disclosure up front: I work at ASN Software — we build the dealer/finance management platform a lot of independent and franchise stores run on.

Two things we've been working on that I'd love this group's take on:

1. An AI collector that actually converses. Not a robocall blast — it holds a real conversation with the customer, answers basic questions, and takes payments. Your team stops chasing and only touches the exceptions. Happy to get into the details: what it says when someone pushes back, how payments post, where the handoff to a human happens.

2. Sales-side automation. CRM + digital menu + full automation tied into a bunch of F&I product providers, so the deal moves faster with compliance baked in rather than bolted on. Same offer — ask me how any of it works in practice.

Not here to pitch. Genuinely curious which of these still hurts most in your store, and I'll answer straight. Can also do a quick screen share — just the workflows, no deck.
 

✨ AI Highlights

A vendor from ASN Software introduces two AI-driven tools for dealerships: a conversational AI collector that handles customer payment discussions and takes payments without human involvement except for exceptions, and a sales-side automation suite integrating CRM, digital menu, and F&I compliance. The post is an open AMA inviting dealers to probe how edge cases, handoffs, and payment posting actually work in practice. No substantive dealer responses or conclusions are captured in the thread content provided.

Replies Views 0 130 Started Last Reply