• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Passive Aggressive car dealer email made me laugh today.

Is not about negotiating, I negotiate when I buy chewing gum if I see an opening, is the attitude that we don't deserve to get paid and that people like you have the right to decide how much I get paid for the work that a sales person does.

Even worse is the look down with comments allegating that we get paid for "just pushing a few buttons"

image.jpg

It may have been removed since it include the sales person and dealers contact info. If I get the chance, I'll blur out and repost. Until then, here it is.

Passive aggressive? I don't get that from this email. Slight frustration due to the fact of not hearing back from the consumer - probably.

@Jeff, thanks dude! ....so where's the passive-aggressiveness? @eddyshaf is right, it looks like a final or 10+ day email, which most of the time is there to check the weather. The "if theres something i done to offend you" and "Could it be me" is a little weird for a dealer email, but I see no problem with the latter.

A simple "not interested" reply would eliminate their need to show their desperation to you.

Yago,

I am stunned at your reply. I had no dis-respect intended to anyone what so ever. It was simply an observation. If you're a vendor and you've not sold cars for a living, be cautious about your shopper-based conclusions. I said that because I see it all the time.

If I offended you or anyone else, please accept my apologies. It was not my intent.