• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Payment Pro/Pre-Approval Tools

Alex Magnan

Just Get'm In
Jul 2, 2012
Awards
First Name
Alex
We just went live with AutoUsa's Payment Pro program last week at our store. And I'm looking for some feedback from anyone who is currently using their program or any current pre-approval tools on their websites. Basically looking for some call to action ideas that would help convert more visitors into leads. Right now we have buttons on our VDP's to click on. I'm interested in hearing what you are doing with banners, landing pages, or anything related to your websites to funnel customers to these tools. Any feedback would be great!

Hi Alex!

Thanks for signing up!

Take a look at http://www.barberasautoland.com

They have created special banners for the Shop-By-Payment part of the service. They also have a link in their drop down menus and they use it in their email campaigns and Facebook. This and our mobile integration produce over half of the triple digit leads we generate for them every month.

Let me know if you would like to chat by phone for some other ideas.

Thanks!

-Tarry

We just went live with AutoUsa's Payment Pro program last week at our store. And I'm looking for some feedback from anyone who is currently using their program or any current pre-approval tools on their websites. Basically looking for some call to action ideas that would help convert more visitors into leads. Right now we have buttons on our VDP's to click on. I'm interested in hearing what you are doing with banners, landing pages, or anything related to your websites to funnel customers to these tools. Any feedback would be great!