• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Performance Chat with FREE 24/7 Dealer Chat Support?

Shereef

Boss
Jul 24, 2009
First Name
Shereef
We are thinking about adding a third option for our 24/7 fully staffed automotive live chat service. Below is what we are considering, and the other two choices currently available to our clients. I am looking for the forum members opinion. If you think this new third option would be a good idea or bad idea. Please let me know your thoughts.

Current Options

1. CarChat24 Complete support service: Software and highly trained Staff are provided 24/7. Dealers are billed for support, sales leads, and appointments set. Service and Parts leads are always free.

2. CarChat24 Backup support service: Dealers chat with site visitors using our software, and CarChat24 acts as a 24/7 Backup to take any chat not taken by the dealership agent(s). Dealers are billed for use of software, backup support, sales leads, and appointments set by CarChat24. Service and Parts leads are always free.

Not Yet Available

Option 3: CarChat24 Performance based support service: Software and highly trained Staff are provided 24/7. Dealers are only billed for sales leads, and appointments set. Service leads, Parts leads, and the 24/7 completely staffed live chat support would be free.

With the proposed third option dealers would only pay for sales leads and appointments, and they would get the 24/7 staffed support for free.

Note: We have already shown with our 2 month case study here on DealerRefresh that our Chat Leads come as an increase in conversion, see link below.

http://forum.dealerrefresh.com/f43/free-24-7-live-dealer-chat-support-staff-leads-case-study-2-months-505-12.html

I am strongly considering adding this third option and look forward to seeing the forum members opinions :hello:

Live chat is a wonderful tool for businesses and customers alike. By quickly responding to customer’s questions and concerns, your customers will be more loyal to your company. Live chat support allows you to personally interact with your customers on a daily basis, and leads to happier customers and more sales.