• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

PrestoReviews Platform Now Included in Google Places

Brian Pasch

8 Pounder Veteran
Apr 26, 2009
First Name
Brian
One of the most innovative dealer review platforms is provided by PrestoReviews.com and this is the platform PCG includes in our Automotive Internet Reputation Management (IRM) package and training for car dealers.

The platform allows your customers to post reviews on your custom review site while they are in the dealership. Strong advocates of the PrestoReviews platform get over 90% participation rates from their customers.

The reviews on the dealers custom local website are rolled up into the national PrestoReviews website similar how DealerRater.com displays reviews for all dealers on one website. The advantages of the PrestoReviews platform are many but a two main points are the program helps to increase your POD Score and also makes it easier for your customers (service and sales) to post reviews when inside the dealership.

Car Dealer Reviews

This week, Google Maps started to include PrestoReviews dealer websites on Google Places. I have a screen shot below which shows the inclusion of the custom site built for Infiniti of Lisle. Right now the star counts are not being rolled-up but it won't be long until that integration takes place.

This turn of events further reinforces the need to have a multi-platform IRM strategy that can include more than one review site as your primary focus. All car dealers should have a process that includes encouraging customers to post on ANY review website that is rolled up on your Google Places listing.

For most car dealers I would recommend that they invest in both DealerRater and PrestoReviews since both have their advantages that will deliver a strong ROI for the dealership.

Lesson: Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

Nathan, was this old man icon for me? I see no where else it would apply. Am I right?

If so Nathan, show me your not a noob:baby: . I'll ask you to answer that SIMPLE question.

Where are they? Where are social media reviews showing in our industry?

I'm ready to learn something new, show me some real examples!!

Don't tell me FB, because I'll just pass you a shovel so you can dig yourself a deeper hole.

Last edited:
Hey now Joe, that wasn't directed at anyone, especially you.

It was just a quick and easy way for me to subscribe to the thread as Infiniti of Lisle is one of our stores and I was curious what people's thoughts were. My decision of dropping an emoticon instead of just saying something may be my mistake but I honestly didn't think anyone would take notice.

As for your question. I don't see much, if any, in terms of social media reviews nor do I really understand the comment that Anirban made. I certainly don't use "social media" and "reviews" in the same breath too often. Though, in a way, Yelp could be the closest thing we have to this today? What do you think? (Not that I much care for Yelp but it seems to be the strongest contender as an example of that phrase)