• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Deals4Dealers Progressive Dealers Wanted to Pilot Canadian Auction Technology

Mike DeCecco

Green Pea
May 1, 2018
First Name
Mike
Eblock-logo.png Eblock (www.eblock.ca) is coming to the US and we're looking for progressive dealers to partner and learn from as we grow. We are the fastest growing online auction in Canada and our dealers are raving about the technology, the team, and the process. Turns out that Canadians are not only awesome at hockey and brewing great beer, they also have some incredibly seasoned car minds and insanely good developers who are building technology that is miles ahead of some long standing US companies.

Who qualifies as a pilot dealer?
We're interested in talking to you if you're a dealer group or a large volume single point who is interested in (or has significant experience with) buying and selling cars through an online auction. We're particularly interested in speaking with you if your store or group runs it's own auction for your trades or other wholesale inventory. We're mostly focused on the northeast right now, but we're open to working with a partner anywhere on the east coast for the right opportunity.

What does being a partner dealer mean?
In exchange for ensuring we've properly adapted our systems to the American market and sharing your critical feedback with our leadership teams on scheduled calls, you'll be grandfathered in to the best kind of pricing. (ahem, free) Consider this your behind the scenes, free pass to what will undoubtedly become the world's premier online vehicle auction platform.

If you feel as though your dealership or group meets the qualifications for Eblock pilot consideration, please e-mail me at [email protected]. to schedule a quick call.

I cannot wait to start working with some amazing dealers in the US and I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Mike

Last edited by a moderator: