• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

R&R ERALink Query Builder error

I'm not sure how you guys are running ERAlink these days once they removed modem access. I'll tell you how I'm running it. Teamviewer software. we payed $750 one time for one license (payed for itself versus modem/long distance fees)... and we just remote desktop through this software (runs through dept of def databases so it's secure) and then we run our scripts locally on a computer and then we transfer the files via the file transfer tool back to our copmputers here at the business.

I am a little leary of this new ERA Access software. I've searched high and low in google in order to locate a Reynolds & Renyolds account number so I can gain access to my.reyrey.com.

If anyone has any questions for me, I'd like to try and help out... with that being said, would anyone like to help me acquire a copy of this new ERA Access? I will be gracious to post my results/outcomes back to the board and try and help everyone out.

-Quentin
The software is located and pushed from the ERA server. Type in the ip of the server into your address bar ato gain access/