• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Resetting your password

Jeff Kershner

Founder
Staff member
May 1, 2005
Awards
First Name
Jeff
Before contacting me (and please feel free to do so), allow me to step you through the process.

1. The reset password link is right under the password field on the sign-in screen. Click it.
2. You'll be asked for your username or email address. Either works. Fill it in.
3. Upon filling in you will receive an email with a link to reset your password. Click on this link. When you do you will be taken to the homepage of the forms and midways down there is a small area that reads "you have reset your password, check your email for your new password"
4. You will then receive your second email that will include your new automated password. Use this to log into the forms. From there you have the option to keep this password or to change it.

I believe where it gets confusing is the fact that you receive two emails with the second one including your new password.

Also, in the first email where you click on the link to reset your password, the link takes you back to the homepage of the forms and where it says to check your email for your new password is quite small and easy to overlook. This can cause some confusion.

After all this, you're still are having issues, then please contact me directly and I will get it taken care of for you.